



Wow, the last two weeks have really flown by! Tom and I had a great first week together with Sarah as Tom could take off work. She is so adorable, I can't stop looking at her! I have already taken what seems like hundreds of pictures of her...we are so in love! She is such a good girl, eating and sleeping like a champ.
We also were busy with visitors:
Stephanie and Paul, and Scott came on Wednesday the 12th. Stephanie and Paul brought dinner for all four of us and after having looked at Sarah for a long time, we all ate together. Sarah was a good girl sleeping through all of it.
Then Carla came by on Thursday the 13th. She took some wonderful pictures of Sarah - I am thinking of making some of them in the birth announcement.
On Friday the 14th Karen came by. She will make a great auntie and already volunteered to babysit - I am sure she'll be great with Sarah.
Also on Friday Alessa, our Au Pair, arrived in our home. She is 19 years old and from Germany. She adores Sarah almost as much as we do which is wonderful. We are slowly getting Sarah to get used to Alessa so that when I go back to work after 3 months, she is fine being alone with her. I am so glad we decided on having an Au Pair and not getting Sarah into day care.
Today was Sarah's 2-week appointment. She gained 1 lb 1 oz from when she was born! So excited. The doctor said she is doing great. She was really good at the doctor's and barely cried. So proud of her! We also got the okay to take her out in public so we went for early dinner at the Ramp with her. It felt so good to get under people again, as I haven't been since Sarah was born. Tom was too worried that she'd get sick.
Beautiful!
ReplyDelete