Monday, August 10, 2009

First preview of Sarah - BBQ with Uncle Charlie and Jed






Charlie and Jed came over on Sunday, August 9, to see our little lady. They brought the cutest little Puma running shoes, a little Bonsai (in reference to Tom's name for Sarah before she was born) and ingredients for a Cosmopolitan for Mama and Papa. We had such a good time and Sarah was so well behaved. She is such a good girl!

3 comments:

  1. She is gorgeous! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathi she is beautiful. I followed your story a bit (I am now on PG + 35 myself). I have a couple of questions re: the ab exercises you did through pregnancy. I saw you post about it a while back but can't find it. Anyway you could share? I could PM you my email address or whatever works. Just tell me which board.

    Many thanks
    CathyMD

    ReplyDelete