Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Godfather

I asked Charlie on Sunday to be Sarah's godfather. He was excited and accepted. I am so happy we decided on him - he is wonderful and will be a great role model for Sarah.

Tom's parents are coming to visit on Sunday and staying for two weeks. I am glad Tom gets to take the time off as it would be too much for me to have them in, together with Alessa and looking after Sarah. The house will be really full for the next three weeks...

3 comments:

  1. hey girl, my name is rebekah. just wanted to let you know that i just saw your story on runnersworld and wanted to encourage you that i have a very similar one. i gained 11 pounds, although only because an ice storm tragedy literally left us starving the wk before my daughter's birth. i ran (and ran fast) the whole pregnancy. left the hospital with a 6 pack. the nurses questioned me at the hospital b/c they thought i was trying to steal meals...didn't believe me that i just had a baby. so, yes, our results are NOT typical. but they DO happen! warning: my baby girl just turned 6 mo and i had surgery last wk to repair 2 hernias. my abdominal wall tore b/c i do not have the typical layer of fat in the groin that most women do. this surgery has been much more serious than childbirth. you can check out some of my story on facebook:rebekah kline. God bless you and Baby and Husband ~rebekah(from my husband's gmail)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no.... I accidentally erased my comment! Just wanted to tell you I saw you on RW! Congrats! I'm a mommy of 2 and a runner!
    -A

    ReplyDelete